Search?

Monday, September 12, 2016

MY DUMBBELLS ARRIVED

MY DUMBBELLS ARRIVED

And so after several days I have got my set of dumbbells and can start training by Sandow's program.

There was a bit of disappointment as the dumbbells are made not of metal, but of concrete in plastic tanks with small round caps not letting it to spill out. Compared to normal metal plates these are much bigger and occupy unnecessarily more space. Though they are cheaper I would still prefer metal ones to the concrete ones but I didn't know what I was buying before I got the parcel. I ordered some metal plates as an addition to my pair of dumbbells so I could add weight gradually, by one kilo after a cycle of training.



Now I'd like to introduce measurements of my body parts before I begin following Sandow's system on obtaining strength.
Biceps right and left: 34.5 and 33.2 cm

Forearms right and left: 28.5 and 28 cm

Chest (inhaled): 102 cm


Waist: 85.3 cm

Thighs right and left: 55 and 54 cm

Calves right and left: 38.5 and 38.4

Weight: 74kg




Гантели прибыли и можно начинать занятия.
Пришлось докупить блинчики, чтобы можно было подобрать именно 2 кило и потом поднимать на 1 кило, стандартного набора гантелей на 10 кило не хватает для этих целей.

Выше вы можете посмотреть мои замеры в таком порядке:
Бицепсы
Предплечья
Грудь
Талия
Бёдра
Икры
Вес

No comments:

Post a Comment