Search?

Sunday, August 27, 2017

Skeleton Warriors (animation series)


This is interesting. When I was but a boy I got to watch several episodes of this show, but they were not complete so I was left with a question: "What happened next?"
Not so long ago I got my answer since I downloaded the series and watched them as an adult (I am rather a kidult than an adult though).
It appeared that I missed only two last episodes when I was small. Unfortunately they didn't develop the show nor add many more things to it and the last episode was just a big disappointment since it doesn't end the show leaving  it instead with an "open" end. A very "open" one at that.
The whole idea of indestructible skeleton warriors and super powered heroes is a badass in itself, but the show is too short to develop it well and make it a much better thing than it came out to be.

Watch it but don't expect too much and be prepared for that "open" end and many possibilities being neglected and undeveloped.

I found some visual mistakes in this show.
This ape soldier's armor has shading on the bottom part and then it hasn't -


Baron Dark arm's shadow appears and disappears without a reason -



Prince Lightstar dropped a tray of food on the floor and the next moment it's not there! -


Grimskull's belt mysteriously loses its loose end -


Guardian's skybike loses a part of it which is a skull with a sword in it -


Joshua or Grimskull has something strange happening to his jaw part -


Joshua's leg has a strange shadow on it -


Lightstar looks like a humpbacked man or like he has no neck. Plain ugly -


Shriek's foot intermittently has and hasn't some pink ribbons on it -


Both Grimskull and Guardian's skybikes lose their decorative knives from the decorative skulls -


Talon's rings on her left thigh suddenly change their position on one line lower -

No comments:

Post a Comment