Search?

Sunday, November 26, 2017

Post Sandow's system training with heavier weights

Hello, everyone reading this!
After I finished training by Sandow's system I had a choice to follow Sandows suggestion and take up on heavier equipment like barbells and stuff and do it his way (there a part in his book about it) or use some more modern way of training. I chose the latter and embarked on a great journey of lifting weights using contemporary way of doing so.

I chose a natural bodybuilder who is a vegetarian on top of that to be my virtual mentor. Yet he uses dairy products so maybe he is a lactovegetarian, I am not sure about his vegetarianism's name, but I am sure that he gained quite a good size for his muscles. I found him on Youtube and watched his explanation on training and exercises and I liked them so I adopted his suggestions and started to train accordingly.

My results are humble yet since I want to take it easy and raise my food intake very slowly. I started with 150 grams of food each meal (3 meals a day) plus a chicken breast each time. Then after a while I ate 175 grams and now I am at 200 grams a meal. I'll keep raising it once or twice a month until I see that my muscles grow and that I become stronger. For now there is no growth, but it doesn't matter much to me since I want to take it easy and slowly.

I use my parallel bars and a horizontal bar for dips and pull-ups, dumbbells and a barbell for various exercises for different parts of my body plus a bench with adjustable angle of its back.

I had 24 training sessions so far and here are my results (which are almost none)
after approximately one month of training (12 sessions) all in centimeters:
Weight: 70.55kg
Neck: 39.5
Biceps LR: 35.5; 36
Forearms LR: 29.2; 30
Chest (inhaled): 106
Waist: 76.5
Thighs LR: 56.5; 57
Calves LR: 38; 37.8
The training targeted: forearms, shoulders, broadest muscle of back, abs, chest, trapezius.

Results after another 12 sessions:
Weight: 70.55kg
Neck: 38.5
Biceps LR: 35.5; 36.5
Forearms LR: 29; 29.5
Chest (inhaled): 106
Waist: 76
Thighs LR: 56.5; 57
Calves LR: 38; 37.7
The training targeted: chest,shoulders,broadest muscle of back, frontal muscles of legs, trapezius, back muscles of legs and waist.

Here are my photos after 24 training sesssions with heavier equipment -






I made my wife lift weights too!



I also trained her to do her first pull-up and a chin-up! Proud of her!



No comments:

Post a Comment