Search?

Sunday, March 19, 2017

The best bits of "Our Robocop remake"


This is a mini-review of Our RoboCop remake.
At first I was excited to try this movie, because I thought it was a really good remake made by people who love the original RoboCop. Why did I think so? Well, randomly I skipped to somewhere in the middle of the movie and I got there the scene where some rapers catch a woman and RoboCop protects her. I thought the whole thing was like that. The reality occurred to be like a cold shower. The remake is a bunch of clips put together and not in a good seamless way, but in a sloppy jump-to-the-next-scene way. It doesn't help at all that all  the different scenes were done by different directors and even actors, so sometimes you have to think hard who do you see now, a main character or someone else.
I understand that this is a parody but still, most of the clips are garbage-like and some are saved by their humor, yet some aren't and they are just a pain to watch, especially those cartoon ones. The jokes are of a very low level most of the time and sometimes they are almost repeated in some scenes.
I put together the best bits of this film for your viewing pleasure, the rest of it is not worth the time spent on making it nor on watching what came out of it.


I found a blooper too. In one of the scenes when there is a close-up on  RoboCop he is shown to be wriggling while having his nightmare, but when we see the whole set the he is sitting calmly and not moving at all.



No comments:

Post a Comment