Search?

Friday, April 14, 2017

Sandow's system after 6 kg dumbbells while dieting - results

Hello. I finished the cycle of training with 6 kg dumbbells while dieting and losing fat at the same time. I lost not only fat but some muscle mass with it.
My meals became much smaller than before and I eat three chicken breasts on training days. I hoped it would give me enough of protein to still build muscle and lose fat at the same time. Unfortunately I am not some specially gifted guy for muscles thus I lost both.
What is good in all this is that I am starting to see my abs again. For now their top parts.
Almost at the end of this cycle I caught cold and had to take a break for 6 days, so in total I had 11 days without training.

All measurements are taken in centimeters:
Weight - 73.95 kg
Neck - 39 cm
Chest (inhaled) - 107 cm
Biceps LR - 36; 37.2 cm
Forearms LR - 29.5; 30.5 cm
Waist - 82 cm
Thighs LR - 58; 59 cm
Calves LR - 38; 38.5 cm

These days my meals usually look like this:

No comments:

Post a Comment