Search?

Wednesday, August 2, 2017

Sandow's system after 8 kg dumbbells training while dieting results

Sorry for skipping results after 7 kg dumbbells training, I don't even know how did it happen that I didn't write them down, but what's done is done or rather not done...
So here I introduce to you after 8 kg dumbbells results! Plus day 7 of training with 8 kilos dumbbells.





Disappointment, that's the one word I have in mind. Dieting makes your stomach look better - that's true, but at the same time it makes you much weaker and you lose a lot of your gains in muscle size.
Nevertheless I prefer to have a slim belly look with visible abs to having a big belly, ugly fat flopping on my waist.

Power decreased, size decreased, 8 kilos feel like a lo-o-o-o-t while on a diet, working out is every time a trial to go through. Every time you don't want to start and want to be done with it sooner after you start because arms ache, exercises are hard to do with a good form, eyes are popping out, you want to skip and you skip several days of training. This cycle I did like this: 1 day of training, then 2 or 3 or 4 days of rest in-between. Otherwise it just feels wrong and too hard.


The measurements are as follows (in centimeters):
Weight: 70.3 kg
Neck: 38
Biceps LR: 35.3; 36.7
Forearms LR: 29.5; 30
Chest (inhaled): 105.7
Waist: 78
Thighs LR: 56; 57
Calves LR: 37.7; 38

The only natural conclusion is that it is hard or nearly impossible to gain muscle growth while being on a diet.

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. As I am going to the gym! Can I combine this training with my weight lifting training? If Yes then how?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello. Of course you can combine it with a gym workout, but I don't know what will come out of it. As to how: squeeze your equipment hard and do every exercise until your muscles start to ache. 1 set for each exercise, perform slowly, use light weights. If you need too many reps to get the ache, then add more weight to your equipment.

      Delete