Search?

Wednesday, February 21, 2018

Our new training

Hello, reader!
After graduating from Eugen Sandow's system of light-weight dumbbell exercises I started training with barbell and heavier dumbbells and a bit of other stuff. I also made my wife exercise so she wouldn't slack off after finishing her Sandow's course.

For now I don't want to describe my new exercises since I don't see any good results. I am still losing muscle mass. My diet is still in development. When I start gaining muscles then I will describe what I do. For now just a little update on how my body looks after a few of months of this new training.






What I am proud of is that I made my wife train for pull-ups and chin-ups and after several weeks she could do one of each and then after another couple of weeks she could do 4-5 chin-ups. Have a look:

You can also see a couple of exercises I do with a barbell: triceps bench press, biceps curls leaning on a wall.


No comments:

Post a Comment