Search?

Thursday, September 24, 2020

Худеем, сбрасываем жир Вместе! Результат!/Let's slim down, lose fat together! Result!

 Hello, everyone!

Since I've started my weight losing regimen I really lost a lot of fat together with muscle mass of course. 

Unfortunately I didn't follow the prescribed regimen to the letter and after about 2 months of skipping on the rope I had left this activity and just trained 3 times a week and had 150 grams of food per 3 meals a day (not including some snacks and fruits/vegetables as a side dish).

Later I had been sick, worked too much, had traveled and during those times I couldn't train at all and eat normally, so I lost muscles and strength.

Finally I came back to normal training regime (3 times a week) and measured eating and after 1 or 2 weeks of that I had measured my body data.

Let's see how do I look like now and what measures my limbs have.




Weight - 67.6 kg
Neck - 37.7 cm
Biceps LR - 33.9; 34.5 cm
Forearms LR - 28.4; 29.1 cm
Chest (inhaled) - 106.5 cm
Wast - 74.5 cm
Belly - 79.5 cm
Thighs LR - 54.4; 55.5 cm
Calves LR - 37.5; 37.4

My working weights for 5 repetitions, 1 set (barbell, plates):
bench press - 62 kg
barbell row - 65.5 kg
raises on toes - 124,5 kg
pistols - 6.25 kg
trapeziums - 110.5 kg
seated head raises - 28 kg
military press - 35.5 kg
abs - 37.5 kg

No comments:

Post a Comment