I have played almost all Yakuza (Ryu ga gotoku, Like a dragon) games and I see how devolved they have become. That's why I dropped the last entry in the main series (Like a dragon infinite wealth) after about 10 hours of play, and completely skipped the Pirate Yakuza in Hawaii. Earlier games had more blood in them during fights, less fantasy fighting moves and more underwear on females. I didn't take screenshots from the previos games but you can load up one of the Kiwami titles and snag a look at some hostesses underwear or other NPC's. In the latest games females don't wear underwear anymore, just textureless voids, and in some cases some weird textures instead of a realistic clothing. Showing dudes in their undies is somehow okay for the devs. Hypocrites. One more reason why I dropped the Infinite Wealth is that there is no ingame explanation as to why almost any Hawaiian person can speak Japanese pretty well. It's especially dumb because when our protagonist arrives to Hawaii he can't speak English and it's addressed by the task of finding a taxi driver who specifically can speak Japanese. Later on this issue is non-existent as enyone speaks perfect Japanese. Dumb. Also, very little blood, zero panties add to the insult.
Now check out some screenshots to see what I mean about the underwear. While modern games tend to look very realistic how can such shit fly? Is it the reality we live in? I know it's not.
First it's Judgement game, how come mirrors don't work? Decades ago games had mirrors and I don't care how they made them work but they worked. In all Yakuza games (if my memory serves me right) mirrors are just blurry shit which don't reflect characters.








No comments:
Post a Comment